Thursday 31 December 2009

UK 2.0: Flight: the Homecoming

Do not walk outside this area. So we were told. Our eyes can always go further than our feet.

This is the end of UK 2.0 chronicles.

A conclusion to an obsession on the last day of the year, I might say. These entries and pictures, however naive or doe eye, will be stories and experiences I can remember and re-live one day when my eyes are too dim and my legs too frail to cross the oceans and the continents. In recalling, I might be filled with gratitude for the unfathomable kindness and generosity and beauty and majesty I have had a blessedness to encounter on this good Earth. Everything contained within this blog are gifts. Gifts from people dear to me. Gifts from people I never know, who sculpted the lands and crafted the things that touched my soul. Gifts from one who has seen all these things and more, even before the genesis of time.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2010.
May we always seek and never fail to find peace and goodwill, that is unto all.

No comments: