Monday 31 August 2009

Ultimate, for now

1 -

Thanks for a season of tremendous blessings.
Thanks for the angels in the stairs.
Thanks for each and every one that means more than gold.
Thanks for a home away from home.

Now I will thank you for preserving my health and safety tomorrow.
Thank you for the favors of tomorrow, and the grace for a smooth travel.
Thank you for the prayers of the blessed souls.
Thank you for pleasant and memorable adventures traversing half the globe.

Thanks again for your hand, to hold us forever,
Thanks again for your strength, for one more day,
Thanks again for a promise of days yet to come,
Thanks again too for business unfinished, lose ends untied and doors agape.

Enduring love, cover me,
Unfailing wisdom, lead me,
Everlasting authority, reign over me,
For great is He who holds the Key and presides over all these.

So now, help me to
trust in the LORD with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding;
in all my ways acknowledge him, that he will make my paths straight

Take my hands and hold me close, lead me across the threshold bold.

3:12
For a season with hands held high, feet unfettered and flying,
Taking hold of that for which He took hold of me.

Farewell spires, clock, and foxes' hole.
See you again when this season past and another come!

No comments: