Wednesday 19 August 2009

13 - More Blue Skies

13 -
Thank you again for the clouds to part and a perfect blue.
Thanks for opening my eyes again, perhaps it is only in leaving that you can start believing and living.
Thanks for so many new sights, sound and smell.
Thanks that new adventures and discoveries never cease.
Thanks for the hill, the grass and the trees on Windmill Hill.
Thanks for a farm in the city that I've never seen.
Thanks for all that is to come, all that has been, and for this fraction of eternity.

Thank you for the favor and grace with so many people who means more than gold.

Thank you for giving me eyes to see.
Thank you for giving me things to see with my eyes.
Thank you for showing your glory once more, in the golden rays under cloudless sky.

Teach me to dance with childlike heart.

No comments: