Saturday 15 August 2009

Paris: Gobelins Summer School - Cité Universitaire

During the duration while I was in Paris, I stayed in the La Cité Internationale Universitaire de PARIS, a massive student village comprising of many different buildings, each representing different countries.

This is the Maison Internationale. The building greeting the main entrance.

This is the main entrance, from within, while standing on the doorsteps of the Maison Internationale.

Most of the summer school participants, including me stayed in the Franco-Britannique Building while some were assigned to the Belgium House across the lane.

This was my room on the ground floor. It is rather spacious compared to other student accommodations I've seen.

And a church building with character behind the compound of the enormous student village.

It is indeed a pleasant and very accessible place.

No comments: