Monday 4 February 2008

Folk band in Blue Lagoon

To take a break on the plethora of reviews, here's a recent digital sketch based on the life-sketch I did in Blue Lagoon cafe/pub. Thanks to my flatmates who invited me along, I really enjoy the music. I also find the way they dress very appealing. The play of colours on the guitarist is nice. His handsome and lanky frame brings out the rhythm and energies of the music they play very well. I couldn't help noticing the red heart shape dangling at his side. The coat worn by the violinist has a lot of navel emblems on it. It might actually be a sailor's outfit. Her prominent downward slanting eyebrow also adds to the grace of her instrument. The blond musician have a vest with poker dots under the blue sweater which I didn't manage to illustrate here. The percussionist also wears a lot of accessories. The key that dangle loosely on his neck does give the impression of an exotic glistering seashell under the dim light.

I never get the name of the band. I hope one day I will.

A Meez to remedy the problem of too many words, too little pictures in the blog...

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

No comments: