Wednesday 17 March 2010

Hyderabad: Ohri's Havmor - 70 MM

Friday the 22nd, Praveen brought Amit and the class to Ohri's 70MM on Necklace Road for dinner. Along the way to the Bollywood themed restaurant, I managed to shot some animal bins. There are monkeys, rabbits and penguins too.

70MM serves multi-cuisine buffets. Good food aside, what I like most was the rich deco. Personally, I think the price was a steal. I heartily recommends this one.

Thank you again Praveen, for inviting us over to your wonderfully designed abode with a fabulous view of the Necklace Road along Hussian Sagar Lake. The meal in 70MM was also great, I like everything about it, from the variety and taste of the food to the ambiance and decorations there. It was a very good night to remember!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.